[Labs-announce] [action required] We are removing inactive projects.

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Fri Jul 8 16:09:38 UTC 2016

If you are exclusively a user of tool labs, you can ignore this email.
If you use or administer another labs project, this email REQUIRES
ACTION ON YOUR PART.

We are reclaiming unused resources due to an ongoing shortage.

Visit this page and add a signature under projects you know to be active:

https://wikitech.wikimedia.org/wiki/Purge_2016

Associated wmflabs.org <http://wmflabs.org> domains are included to
identify projects by offered services.

We are not investigating why projects are needed at this time.  If one
person votes to preserve then we will do so in this round of cleanup.

In a month, projects and associated instances not claimed will be
suspended or shutdown.  A month later if no one complains these projects
will be deleted..

- Andrew (on behalf of all Labs Admins everywhere)