[Labs-announce] Labs network maintenance (and outages) Wednesday 2016-08-31, 15:00 UTC

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Thu Aug 25 13:41:14 UTC 2016

Hello!

Next Wednesday we will be applying security patches to a few Labs hosts,
including the Labs network node.  We'll do our best to avoid downtime,
but it's very likely that there will be some brief network outages,
possibly for as long as several minutes at a time.  This will affect all
network traffic for all instances, both in Tools and in other Labs projects.

No action is required on your part, although you may want to notify
users of your services who will be affected by downtime.

The scheduled maintenance window is:

Wednesday, 2016-08-31

15:00-17:00 UTC

08:00-10:00 PDT