[Labs-announce] (mostly) DONE: Labs upgrades Wednesday 2015-08-25 16:00 UTC

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Wed Aug 26 20:06:45 UTC 2015

I've upgrade most of the servers now, and labs should behave much as
you'd expect.  There are two caveats:

- Info pages on wikitech for new instances will not be present or
updated.  This is because of a well-understood issue that I plan to fix
in the next few hours.

- All new instances will be scheduled on labvirt1004 for the next few
days.  Once we're convinced that everything is working normally I'll
upgrade the other labvirt nodes and open up the schedule pool -- no one
should notice the difference, really, before or after.

There was a brief network outage during this window, but most of you
shouldn't have noticed much of anything.  Let me know if you see any
new, bad behavior.

-Andrew