[Labs-announce] [Tools] Welcome new volunteer Tools admin, Valhallasw!

Yuvi Panda yuvipanda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:34:11 UTC 2015

Hello!

I'd like to welcome a new volunteer admin, Valhallasw (known in
meatspace as Merlijn van Deen). You will find him online on IRC as
valhallasw or valhallasw`cloud, and will increase our coverage of
European Timezones (along with our other active volunteer root, scfc).
He's been awesome in helping out people on IRC with their toollabs
issues as well as general programming / python issues.

In daily life, Merlijn is a PhD student in Physics at Leiden
University in the Netherlands. In his spare time, he has contributed
to several Wikimedia-related open-source projects; you may know him
from Pywikibot, the Gerrit Patch Uploader or the Wikibugs IRC bot.

For Tool Labs, he's planning to work on improving the reliability of
TL itself, as well as the tools that run there.

Yuvi Panda is also terrible at writing welcome emails and should not
be allowed to, in general :)

Welcome Valhallasw! :)
--
Yuvi Panda T