[Labs-admin] Fwd: Re: Servers with GPUs

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 23 19:58:13 UTC 2017

On 2/23/17 1:54 PM, Yuvi Panda wrote:
> I agree that it's a good fit for openstack / nova, but a really bad
> fit for the labs and/or cloud teams :D
If there are multiple people inside and outside of the WMF that want
this kind of VM, then it's a good fit for our team.  There certainly are
interesting things that you can do with a GPU that you can't do with a
2-core VM.  If it's just Adam and Halfak then they should buy themselves
a couple of servers :)

-A