[Labs-admin] Ops meeting update 4/10

Madhumitha Viswanathan mviswanathan at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 10 16:59:46 UTC 2017

https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/TechOps-2017-04-10

* My mic never worked and Bryan did all the talking!
* Ops updates - DC Switchover upcoming on April 19 (Faidon mentioned a
planning meeting on wednesday, not sure if we are invited/need to be
involved)
* No ops meeting next week - etherpad async updates (switchover+quarterly
checkins)
* Lots of opsen taking Easter vacation (April 14-17) - limited availability
* Bryan access request approved - Faidon asked isn't the name wmcs, and
Jaime suggested cloud-roots
* Labsdb1001/3 outage over the weekend - DBAs responded, ticket here
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T162519, we may have to poke the tool
owners

That's it!

--