[Labs-admin] Ops meeting notes

Andrew Bogott abogott at wikimedia.org
Mon Dec 12 18:01:54 UTC 2016

Goals:

- reword labs precise/puppet goal to specify that it we're removing the
labs/precise code, not ALL the precise code.

- neutron goal:  Make it clear this is experimental/exploratory,
possibly reword or lengthen description ('proof of concept'?)

CI:

There was a question about CI slowdown due to lack of nodepool resources
-- I responded with something about "We're not convinced about the exact
relationship between performance and quotas" but I don't know if this is
still completely true.

Other:

Mark going on paternity leave sometime in the next quarter.