[HipHop] Decent sized data set imported

Paul Tarjan pt at fb.com
Fri Jun 14 22:26:45 UTC 2013

>I managed to get mediawiki.org (92k pages, ~700k revisions) imported
>to mysql last
>night. It's in a new database called mediawikiwiki. This is a nice
>mid-sized WMF wiki.

Yay. Will it cover all the extensions that are needed for all your sites?

>I'll work on getting the configuration swapped over to point to this,
>as well as running
>the rebuild scripts to get the link tables consistent again.

Yes please.

>I think the enwiki import can be killed rather than waiting 3 more days.

Cool, I killed it. If we want to restart here how far it went:

 (committed 8560383 pages)

We have the geoip extension done and I recompiled the hhvm binary with it.
We aren't going to include it in the standard distro, but Sara is working
on how we're going to ship non-default extensions.

Paul