[HipHop] WMF/HHVM status/check-in

Sean Cannella seanc at fb.com
Tue Jul 16 21:18:22 UTC 2013

Hi -

I'm a relatively new engineer on the HipHop VM team and just joined our Open Source effort so I haven't met any of you yet. Hi!

Since we haven't had any traffic on this list in the past month or so, I just wanted to check in; is WikiMedia waiting on something from Facebook / plugging away / other?
We want to make sure silence doesn't mean that both sides of this effort think they are blocked on the other.
Let us know if you need any support from us to proceed or, if not, generally how things are going with the port.

Thanks,
Sean Cannella | Eng | HipHop | NYC 17.D.07C
If you are smart and persistent, you may find the truth. It is not always a reward.