[Gendergap] A reminder about IRC #wikimedia-gendergap

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:58:45 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we have a #wikimedia-gendergap IRC (internet relay
chat) channel! This is a hang out spot where those who are interested in the
gender gap talk shop - often subjects related to discussions on the list,
help each other out, and just get to know each other. We don't always talk
about gender gap - but, it's a great way to get to know like-minded
Wikimedians in a safe, laidback environment. Staff and volunteers from
around the world of all gender, identifies and ages hang out in it.

Come stop by if you desire!

It's as easy as clicking here:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wikimedia-gendergap
Pick a user name. Fill out the captcha. Then a bunch of mumbo jumbo appears
on the screen and a few seconds later you'll see a list of names on the
right and the chat room on the left.

Welcome and feel free to share with anyone interested in Wikimedia and the
gender gap,

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American