[Gendergap] Derby..

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:19:53 UTC 2011

Scored three roller derby shots from photographer Tom Klubens today, OTRS is
pending.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Photographs_by_Tom_Klubens

Hopefully I can weasel a few more! All it takes is an email. I encourage you
all to reach out to a photographer about something that needs better
coverage on Wikimedia, and ask them for a media donation today.  Then, of
course, brag about them on Facebook, Twitter, mailing lists, etc, and praise
them for how awesome they are for helping the mission and encourage others
to join in. ;)

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American