[Gendergap] Weird lame body fashion whatever website of the, day

The Richardsons donsav2 at optonline.net
Sun Sep 18 02:51:21 UTC 2011

On 9/17/2011 3:00 PM,

Sarah Stierch

wrote:
> The choices are really mediocre for the "neckline" women's section.  One of
> the photos is titled "Boobies.jpg."

I saw that "boobies.jpg" was changed to "Cleavage (breasts).jpg" about
four hours ago by Mattbuck. +1 for Gendergap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was the good news
The bad news is that, from earlier posts about labiaplasty, it seemed
that users wanted to remove the picture from the page, but that others
put it back up. What I believe is that you had no right to take the
picture off without consensus. Please excuse me if I missed something
that would prove that there was consensus otherwise. Again, though, what
troubles me is that SlimVirgin did get talked to rudely, being mockingly
(in my opinion) called an "Administratrix" and being told to  "play by
the rules you claim to enforce". Also, you seem to be right in saying
that the picture isn't a "hypertrophy" (although I wouldn't know) and I
am pleased to see that a note was added early this morning UTC.

     But my main problem is how we get to reach a consensus on this, by,
which we certainly can, by questioning its "licensed medical image"
status, pointing out that it is two different people, and pointing out
that the labia minora are not hypertrophies.

  --- RDW2210