[Gendergap] Labiaplasty

Arnaud HERVE arnaudherve at x-mail.net
Sat Sep 17 17:17:22 UTC 2011

I think you are perfectly right, Sarah.

The woman on the right is also more muscular. The fact that those images
keep being restored shows a definite intention, which makes it not an
occasional mistake but a voluntary and persistent medical lie.

You are also right about the need of surgery. From what I hear there is
a growing demand of surgery from teenage girls, concerning any part of
their bodies, buttocks, femur length, whatever. It seems to me WP should
take the contrary stance and chose images of average looking women as
methodically as possible. Same principle as for anorexia.

Arnaud