[Gendergap] Hairdresser, hairstylist...barber?

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Fri Sep 16 18:28:23 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Sue Gardner <sgardner at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> It still needs lots of help though -- it needs non-Western material
> added, plus information about men's hairstyles, plus it needs a nice
> clean rewrite once it's complete. I might spend a little more time on
> it this weekend. Or, I might move on to this:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handbag

Great start.

I think http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hairstyles has some hints at
other particular styles/trends to cover for both men and women. I'd also say
you should feel comfortable splitting the History of hairstyles into a
separate article if gets a lot bigger once men's hair stuff is added. :-)

--
Steven Walling
Also speaking in my volunteer capacity.