[Gendergap] Wikiquotes

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 15 19:21:08 UTC 2011

Speaking of topics that need expansion, there are still HUGE gaps in
Wikipedia's coverage of art outside of the United States. For example,
there are no articles for "Mexican art", "Polish art", "Swiss art", etc.
(not even stubs!) and don't even bother looking for African, South
American, or Asian countries.

Ryan Kaldari