[Gendergap] [wmau:members] Re: Wikipedia: Biography of Living People guide (focusing on sport)

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:05:48 UTC 2011

Just so it doesn't get lost as we look at the details (which is important
work, of course) -- I want to jump up and cheer! This is a really good
resource, as good and in some respects better than the outreach materials we
developed as part of the original Booshelf project:
http://bookshelf.wikimedia.org

Through the magic of our IRC chat channel, I've been able to see how
incredibly quickly you put this together, Laura -- and having worked on
similar materials, I'm super impressed. It's not easy work, but it's very
valuable. I hope to see more of this stuff coming out of your work in the
Australian sports world.

-Pete