[Gendergap] Other "women's" wiki's

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 16:16:24 UTC 2011

These are two others that I have stumbled across. I think it's really
interesting to look at these wiki's and see what makes them good/bad,
attractive/not, etc. I think there can always be something to learned..I've
looked at these extensively, and even made accounts on them to explore the
process. I encourage others to experience and perhaps share what you think
makes these different, good/bad, etc, compared to Wikipedia.

Global Women's Network has videos on how to do things a simple as create a
user account...which I think is nice.

http://www.global-womens-network.org/

http://wikigender.org/index.php/New_Home

-Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American