[Gendergap] Kaja Foglio

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 17:56:52 UTC 2011

Hi all,

A fellow woman who Wikis sent me a link to Girl Genius Webcomic's facebook
page. Carol, a staff member there, posted that artist Kaja Foglio's article
isn't that great and needs work, asking for help!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girl-Genius-Webcomic/28371352860?sk=wall  (I
don't know if you need an account to view it) If you scroll down a bit
you'll see her plea:

"Hi! This is Carol at the Studio. I just noticed that Kaja's Wikipedia page
is a little weak. It lists her with art credits where she should have author
credits, misses her more recent author credits, and doesn't have a proper
mention of her Magic art. Also, she's only listed with one Hugo. Is anyone
out there a Wikipedian? We'd deeply appreciate some thoughtful updates!"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaja_Foglio

I encourage you to edit away =)

Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for Wikimedia <http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American