[Gendergap] Make love, not porn

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 01:31:08 UTC 2011

http://openvideoconference.org/2011/09/cindy-gallop-make-love-not-porn/

Shared with me by JeremyB who saw her speak over the weekend.

And if you don't want to watch or read, check out her website - Make Love
Not Porn - which has users choose porn world or real world in response to
sexual scenarios. It's quite fun...and yeah, some people do think in the
ways of "porn world...." which gives you that lightbulb moment..especially
if you've had interactions with those types.

I do believe that Commons has great representation of people from around the
world who have been desensitized to sexuality and/or violence.....

Sarah

--
GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for the Wikimedia
Foundation<http://www.glamwiki.org>