No subject

Fri Sep 2 16:33:14 UTC 2011

featuring women's sport and encouraging people to post images of their
friends and family to demonstrate certain things feels wholly appropriate.
I've talked to at three different women's sport organisations and encouraged
them to upload pictures to commons of their athletes.  It would be useful
for the roller derby article to have some videos or pictures clearly
demonstrating certain skill sets for the rules section.  That would also be
useful in articles like [[rules of netball]] and [[Artistic gymnastics]].
 [[Category:Women's sports in Australia]] has a whole slew of articles that
could use people taking pictures.  (And given some of the sports here,
little clothing would be completely relevant.)

This is probably an issue of content type needing illustrating.

--
twitter: purplepopple
blog: ozziesport.com

--00151747bdbaa08c8804ac4233d8

ERVE <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:arnaudherve at x-mail.net">arnaud=
 style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">
What I find much more disturbing is WP being used to publish pictures of<br=

the photographer&#39;s wife. Even if he is very proud of her. It might be a=
n<br>
unwanted precedent, first of people posting pictures of their children<br>
to show blond hair, tennis playing, whatever, second of people posting<br>
eally use some images featuring women&#39;s sport and encouraging people to=
 post images of their friends and family to demonstrate certain things feel=
s wholly appropriate. =A0 I&#39;ve talked to at three different women&#39;s=
 sport organisations and encouraged them to upload pictures to commons of t=
heir athletes. =A0It would be useful for the roller derby article to have s=
ome videos or pictures clearly demonstrating certain skill sets for the rul=
es section. =A0That would also be useful in articles like [[rules of netbal=
l]] and [[Artistic gymnastics]]. =A0[[Category:Women&#39;s sports in Austra=
lia]] has a whole slew of articles that could use people taking pictures. =
=A0(And given some of the sports here, little clothing would be completely =
relevant.)</div>
rplepopple<br>blog: <a href=3D"http://ozziesport.com" target=3D"_blank">ozz=
iesport.com</a><br>

--00151747bdbaa08c8804ac4233d8--