[Gendergap] High-heeled shoes as a case study

Toby Hudson tobyyy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 10:48:57 UTC 2011

I've made a start on refactoring this category according to the principle of
least surprise.  Feel free to do this whenever you notice a "surprising"
image in a mundane category.

Regarding consent, if any of the identifiable women are in private
locations, http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/COM:PEOPLE<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:High-heeled_shoes>applies,
and the uploader should state that permission was obtained to take
& publish the image.  If this has not been done, please either contact the
uploader or propose deletion.

Toby Hudson  /  99of9