[Gendergap] Fwd: ACM-W newsletter

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:21:54 UTC 2011

The ACM-W (ACM's Women in Computing interest section,
http://women.acm.org/) publishes an irregular newsletter, and they've
put out a call for submissions... this might be a nice informal venue
to highlight some of our research, or a call for participation, or
profile some of our awesome female hackers or similar. Anyone
interested in collaborating on an article?

-- phoebe