[Gendergap] Fwd: Photo of the Day on Wikimedia Commons

Bob Sponge metzgerhandwerk.hat.tradition at googlemail.com
Sat May 21 22:32:29 UTC 2011

dear sarah

i want to give you a small feedback about your entries here about a
comment i did. (i found this list with a notice on my userpage in the
german wikipedia)

"Pro i like her big tits :-) Bunnyfrosch (Diskussion) 22:59, 2 January
2011 (UTC)"

there were 2 contra votes before, one argued not educational and
questioned: "Why manga woman rhymes with big tits?" the other replies
the "not educational" accusation. both arguments are bullshit in my
opinion. because all is educational or nothing, but i am to obliging
to told a another users his/her meaning is bullshit. for example if i
want to know how a piece of shit looks like, a picture of a piece of
shit ist educational, and if i want to know something about the
frontieres of texas, a picture of a map coult very
helpfully/educational. if people naming something not educational,
they want to say somthing diffrent. ( note this is my personal pov!)
but they vote this way, but really really often simply mean: "i hate
this pic" or "i hate this user" or "i hate every kind of nudity in the
commons"

in german i often give persons a longer feedback, in english i spare
the longer feedback. (you can read why^^) so i choose a short pro
vote, applying to the first contra. and by the way, i am not addicted
to big or small boobs - i couldn't care less!
if i had choose a longer explanation for my vote, it would like:
"wikipedia needs well draught anime pictures, with common licences,
this one is a great animation of a girl or transsexual in a beautyfull
landscape".  so, thats the reason i vote with pro.

but there was no need for a argumentaion, when the contra-side argues
with "not educational"

i hope this will help you, to understand my diction in the comment.

best regards
le frog du rabbit