[Gendergap] Photo of the Day on Wikimedia Commons

CherianTinu Abraham tinucherian at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:39:42 UTC 2011

I have forwarded this matter to the commons-l mailing list and there is a
discussion happening on it there.
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/commons-l/2011-May/thread.html

Feel free to join the discussion , if interested.

<http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/commons-l/2011-May/thread.html>Regards
Tinu Cherian