[Gendergap] Manifesto

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Fri Mar 25 09:31:51 UTC 2011

Hi Sandra,

On Thursday 24 Mar 2011 19:11:21 Sandra ordonez wrote:
> Thanks to Slim Virgin for providing the foundation of our Manifesto.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gender_Gap_Manifesto
>
> What language can we include so that we feel safe about sharing personal
> stories here, or opinions?
> Should people be required to "sign" the manifesto in order to stay in the
> group?
> What other goals do we want to include?

Well, one note:

«As this group touches upon complex problems that permeate human history» - I
am a foreign spaker of English, and have been studying and communicating in
English for many years now, and I wasn't familiar with the word "permeate" and
could only guess it from its context:

* http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/permeate

Perhaps it should be replaced with a synonym.

Otherwise, looks fine.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish