[Gendergap] Webinar on editing for Wikipedia Women

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:58:39 UTC 2011

Like the approach and the way it's worded very much - am hoping we can do
something similar in South Asia, so will share on India list.

Also, I know that is not necessarily the intent, but without (or adapting)
the last line in each paragraph, it's a nice outreach blurb which could be
used for mixed participants too.

Cheers
Bishakha