[Gendergap] Today's featured picture

Daniel and Elizabeth Case dancase at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 21 16:52:15 UTC 2011

  I am struck by how few voices of reason there are on this mailing list, and this post is a prime example of why those people have probably mostly thrown up their hands and left. If the suggestion that we put more hot guys on our main page was a joke, it was was not constructive; if it was serious, I think you need to reconsider your participation here.

  It was indeed a joke, and I apologize for bad late Sunday-night judgement. However, as I type this, I think I recall a week or so ago that a female poster here referred to a male participant on this list, who is also a Foundation employee with a highly visible role that has him appearing in a few videos so most people know what he looks like, as "that cute guy ...".

  May I suggest for future reference that this list's cause is not helped by any discussion of physical comeliness or the lack thereof on anyone's part, by anyone?

  That is all.

  Daniel Case