[Gendergap] Resigning as moderator

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 17 02:03:33 UTC 2011

Steven asked me a while back to help moderate this list. Unfortunately,
I just haven't had time to keep up with the volume of discussion here,
so I don't feel like I'm doing a very effective job of keeping the
discussions on track. Rather than keep up the pretense, I think it would
be better if I resign and let someone else take my place. I've asked
SlimVirgin if she would be willing to take over this responsibility and
she has graciously agreed to do so. I'm still going to be participating
in the list, I just won't be moderating.

Kaldari