[Gendergap] Proposal: Forking gendergap: Main list for women and transgender, sublist for male supporters

ChaoticFluffy chaoticfluffy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 13:14:43 UTC 2011

*"If there is a female or male here who has a problem communicating with, or
in the presence of, another gender - they do have a problem."*

So those of us who feel we're being drowned out by men shouting about what's
best for us without listening to our opinions - we have "a problem", do we?

Really now, take a look at what you just wrote and maybe give some thought
to whether minimizing the feelings of the women on this list is REALLY the
tack you want to take here.

-Fluff