[Gendergap] Wikipedia Merchandise

Collective Action collective_action at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:18:01 UTC 2011

Hi Jay,

I would like to add our image to both the existing cafepress.com store and also your own storefront :-) I'd rather not have to do it separately from your storefront if I can avoid it. I'm finding the cafepress system a bit difficult. I expect that despite that you have allowed me to use the word Wikipedia, that their system will just auto-flag it and their policy of not using organisational names may still apply. It seems easier to just throw my lot in with yours if possible. One good thing about cafepress was that it had a good range of sizes to include larger sizes that we often can't find in our local stores.

regards

Rosie Williams

http://collectiveaction.com.au
http://women4wikipedia.net