[Gendergap] Gendergap Digest, Vol 1, Issue 110

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 23:29:50 UTC 2011

This project sounds great!

However, the phrase 'Celebrate Women' doesn't have
any meaning, and could be anything -
it could be a Solstice-based party in
somebody's cornfield or an online
family-planning course.
Consider how effective a campaign called
'Celebrate Men' would be.

We're trying to appeal to people with expertise and
experience, who need something meaningful
to get their attention.

- Susan Spencer Conklin