[Gendergap] [[w:List of female role models]]

James Salsman jsalsman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:57:52 UTC 2011

I noticed that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_role_models
is presently empty without a deletion log.  How is that possible? How
can we have http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transgender_characters_in_film_and_television
but not [[List of female role models]]?

Are there any arbitrators or former arbitrators out there who feel
that my depleted uranium ban should take precedence over WP:IAR for
this situation? Because I would very much like to start and improve
that article.

P.S. For those of you interested in the 20th year of the use of
depleted uranium on people, which was three days ago, and its affects
on reproductive health outcomes, please see
http://health.phys.iit.edu/archives/2011-February/030524.html

Regards,
James Salsman