No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

experiences are the *only* things that we can depend on being real. Facts may be
important to physics, but physics can only important because of what humans
think and feel about it.

(Unless of course you are trying to imagine the world from non-human-centric
veiwpoint. Which is an interesting exercise, but I think not very relevant.)

I am not sure if this email will make much sense to anyone so let me try a
different explanation.  Validation is vastly important to inspiring humans to
act.  Facts are rather irrelevant, however dependable and universal they might
be.  It is a fact the you must consume less calories than you burn to lose
weight. But humans, who are aware this fact, universally have difficulty acting
in line with it whenever it more convenient for them to consume a larger number
of calories than not.  Humans are not fact machines, but rather feeling
machines.  Are you trying to move boulders or humans?  Facts will be more
relevant to the former task, feelings to the latter.

Birgitte SB