[Gendergap] Hardcore images essay - HELP!

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 10:54:14 UTC 2011

--- On Thu, 17/2/11, Sydney Poore <sydney.poore at gmail.com> wrote:From: Sydney Poore <sydney.poore at gmail.com>
For example if the only image uploaded of a United States State Park was a nude female laying on a blanket in tent and masturbating in the the state park, would you say that it should be included so we have an image of the State Park?                                                                If this issue came up in Commons the argument that would win the day is:                  "Of course the image should be included in the State Park category. It shows a part of theState Park, adds educational value compared to having no image of the State Park at all,and we are NOTCENSORED."    Please do not think that I am joking.
Andreas