[Gendergap] Moderation?

Casey Brown lists at caseybrown.org
Mon Feb 14 22:39:37 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 5:36 PM, SlimVirgin <slimvirgin at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wonder whether it would make sense to have two lists -- one for
> Wikipedia-specific suggestions, and another for the broader issues.

Maybe, or just more clear expectations of what isn't the most helpful
things here.  I've been seeing a lot of general/deep philosophical
questions and topics like the Bible and capitalism.  I don't know
about anyone else, but I just click "mark all as read" for those ones.
:-)  This list is about increasing gender diversity in Wikimedia
projects, not about describing the history of gender issues throughout
time.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023