[Gendergap] Women Editing Wikipedia Month (March)

Oliver Keyes scire.facias at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 19:49:41 UTC 2011

Panyd and I are organising a series of outreach events in early March -
immediately before this actually. I'll be keeping an eye on the mailing
list, but just in case I miss it, if someone drops me a line when we
organise what's happening I can try to weave advocacy for it into the
outreach work and kill two birds with one stone.