[Gendergap] Women Post month

Monaghan, Patricia PMONAGHA at depaul.edu
Wed Feb 9 14:52:58 UTC 2011

Just joining this list; I am an environmental scholar in Chicago and also active in scholarly organizations around women and religion, and environment and religion.

I'd like to second/third/whatever the idea of a "women post to wiki" month.  Speaking organizationally, it would be easier to post to lists like H-WOMEN etc, to generate activity for the month.  I would hope some of those who post would then continue to contribute.

Speak but the word!  Patricia Monaghan (DePaul University and Black Earth Institute)