[Gendergap] Hello and ten specific recommendations for increasing the number of female editors

Анастасия Львова stasielvova at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 06:48:05 UTC 2011

> 1. Ask chapters to compete to nurture the greatest number of female
> administrators;
Why do you think that chapters has a right to influence it?
What do you think about gender check on the vote page and sock puppetry?

> 2. Bring all the articles on birth control to featured status;
A scientific article vs phorums? :) In a scientific article will be
information about physiology, statistic from different countries, but
willn't features of different maternity hospital, so how can article
may be more attractive in this topic?

And about other 8 points - I'm a woman and I don't understand how it
related to gender and how it can help at all.

--
regards,
Lvova