[Gendergap] A fun new project!

Sarah Stierch sarah.stierch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 00:45:41 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I've been fiddling with the article and content for Judy Chicago's /The
Dinner Party/ and as I've mentioned, I've wanted to clean up the list
for the 999 mythical figures and women listed on the tiles underneath
the table (called the /Heritage Floor/). I double checked the list
(which was short) and Kaldari developed a really lovely table for it.
Which we've both started to fill out a bit.

Quoting from Kaldari on WP:Feminism talk page:

" There are 999 women in the table, so it's a lot of data to add. If
you're more of a prose-writer than a table-filler, we could also use
help making sure that all of the women have decent articles, or just
articles period. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_in_the_Heritage_Floor

Yay!

We look forward to seeing the table fleshed out and the articles as
well. Thanks for your interest, and please spread the word!

Sarah

User:SarahStierch
en.wp