[Fundraising-DE] [Fundraising] Fundraiser 2011 just ended in Germany

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Fr Jan 6 03:13:35 UTC 2012

Please add my congratulations to those who came before me..... I've been
really impressed with WM-DE and the focus on testing and reporting out
results this year.
Philippe Beaudette
Head of Reader Relations
Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

415-839-6885, x 6643

philippe at wikimedia.org

To check my email volume (and thus know approx how long it will take me to
respond), go to http://courteous.ly/hpQmqy