[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status - the image filter disguised under a new label

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 20:24:04 UTC 2012

I'm tired to reply to this kind of comments since I said anything
important  multiple times already. So I will keep it as that and only
write the following:

Sorry, but your comments are total bullshit¹ and you know it.

  ¹ includes strong language, overly repeated selective examples,
bending of words, bending of facts and accusations that aren't true.

nya~ (said the lobby cat and repeated itself again)