[Foundation-l] Image filter

Möller, Carsten c.moeller at wmco.de
Fri Mar 9 10:24:47 UTC 2012

The ugly content censors are raising their heads again.

Just stop it and dont spend any more funds on this.

I understand between the lines that it was stopped in order to protect the fundraiser from unwanted discussions in the public.

Give as a clear message, that Wikipedia/Wikimedia will never assist in hiding knowledge.

Carsten Möller
Hamburg Germany