[Foundation-l] Author "Wikimedia Foundation" at Barnes&Nobles shop on Nook

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:23:42 UTC 2012

The problem isnt that they are providing ebooks, but

1. they are "By Wikimedia Foundation"
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/wikimedia-foundation
2. they are poor quality, or dont work

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wikibooks-wikimedia-founation/1029279842

"I hardly ever write negative reviews. WIKI has produced excellent
books on numerous wars and aircraft I am sure this would be of
excellent quality if it would load. The book does not load. The
goes back to the homescreen.

I have a Nook Tablet."

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wikibooks-wikimedia-foundation/1102082833

"Has no organization. Seems to be a collection of random notes. The
code examples do not render well on nook (dashes are missing, word
wrapping is messed up, line numbers are off). You will not learn C by
reading this book"

"Don't buy this one.

Very hard to navigate! The contents list is impossible."

--
John Vandenberg