[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status

John Vandenberg jayvdb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:29:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 4:07 AM, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 11:32 PM, David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You do realise this has become a toxic electoral issue for the board,
>> with people who voted twice for the resolution now backpedalling?
> And it was not raised as an electoral issue. I think that's a little
> unfair to people (including myself) who are trying to do their best in
> a damned-if-you-do, damned-if-you-don't situation.

I don't understand.
Three candidates, including yourself have mentioned image
hiding/filtering in their statements.
You are the only board member seeking re-election, and your statement
says you "support rescinding [a] part of our resolution."

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats/2012/Candidates

--
John Vandenberg