[Foundation-l] Controversial content software status

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 01:06:55 UTC 2012

On 6 March 2012 00:57, phoebe ayers <phoebe.wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, in my opinion I haven't given much indication of what I
> personally think on the issue at all, as I often explicitly ignored
> speculation about my own personal views or motivations whether it was
> right or wrong. I *have* spent a great deal of time explaining and (to
> some extent) defending board consensus. I didn't think it was
> especially worthwhile or relevant to talk about anything else, as the
> board acts as a corporate body.

If you act only in support of a view, and do not voice your concerns,
I hardly think it's unfair to draw a conclusion to your opinions from
your actions. It then comes across as odd and insincere to later say
"actually, I disagreed with what I was doing." You can't claim your
views are being misrepresented when it's your actions doing the
representing.

What stopped you from voicing your qualms?

- d.