[Foundation-l] Wikimedia France position on fundraising

Arne Klempert klempert.lists at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:37:50 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 6:24 PM, Florence Devouard <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Please find on Wikimedia France position regarding chapter fundraising in
> France in the coming years.
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_France/Fundraising_letter_March_2012

Chers amis de Wikimedia France,

thank you so much for writing this. A very thoughtful document that
will surely help the Board of Trustees (at least it will definitely
help me) in our decision making on this serious and tough issue. I am
very glad to see that the discussion around this continues to stay on
such a high level - following with the papers published by several
chapters and groups right before our last board meeting and - probably
most importantly - the extremely successful Finance Meeting a few
weeks ago in Paris that you guys did put together. Chapeau !

> Please keep feedback and comments for meta rather than lists.

I will go to meta right now, reposting what I said here. Promis !

Merci beaucoup,
Arne
--
Arne Klempert