[Foundation-l] Copyright and cakes...

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Mon Mar 5 15:03:22 UTC 2012

The cake designer can only release his/her part of the creative process
under a free license (baking the cake/making the photo). I would suggest to
just specifiy that the logo-part is copyright WMF, the photographic and
cake-baking component to be released under CC-BY (not -SA to avoid the SA
clause to make things complicated). That way everyone with permission of
the WMF can reuse the design if wanted.

Lodewijk

No dia 5 de Março de 2012 15:54, Richard Symonds <