[Foundation-l] Chapter Selected Board Seats - Time for questions

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 02:27:16 UTC 2012

Hello people,

So after receive authorization from all candidates, the list of candidates
+ statements are in meta, and you can find it here: http'://
meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats/2012/Candidates

Until 14 March is time for questions, so if you have any questions to any
of the candidates, please put your question in this page:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter-selected_Board_seats/2012/Candidates/Questions(there
are already some questions and some answers there)

So there is only one thing. Candidates are not forced to answer, and even
if they do, they're not forced to answer in public, so might happens that
some answers won't go to meta. If you ask a question and the candidate
don't want to make the answer public, I will send you a mail with the
answer - but of course, you can't leak the answer anywhere.

Also do keep in mind this isn't a community vote. We are trying to keep as
public as we can, but the discussions the chapters will have will be
private. So don't expect me to post those in meta.
_____
*
*

*[image: Inline images 1]*

*Béria Lima*

* *

* Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano.*

*Ajude-nos a construir esse sonho.* <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>**

*
** <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*