[Foundation-l] A discussion list for Wikimedia (not "Foundation") matters

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:23:11 UTC 2012

În data de 1 martie 2012, 11:30, Benjamin Lees <emufarmers at gmail.com> a scris:
> This proposal seems fine to me, but I'm not sure it will address the
> issue you seem to be targeting (that discussions aren't held
> publicly).

I'll go further and say that further splitting the lists will lead to
more cross-posting and questions like "where has this been discussed?"
Also, where does "foundation" stops and "wikimedia" begins?

If names are that important for you, go ahead and rename foundation-l,
but there is really no need for yet another list.

Strainu