[Foundation-l] Bosnia's Top Cultural Institutions Shutting Down

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:05:27 UTC 2012

On 7 January 2012 16:53, emijrp <emijrp at gmail.com> wrote:
> It is sure that LOC is in the top priorities for Americans, and the BNL for
> Serbians, don't you think so? Thanks for showing your patent chauvinism.

Never ever imply that I am American again.

> Funding disputes can be sorted out in the same fashion SOPA disputes, if
> agents work to solve them and show interest.

We are not interested in sorting out the SOPA dispute. We want to stop
SOPA happening. Different ballgame

> We can't say we care about all human knowledge when we give priority to
> cases depending on our birthplace.

Yes and I'm British. The reality is that museums and libraries close
all the time for various reasons. There isn't much we can do about it.

The National and University Library of Bosnia and Herzegovina had 1.5
million books when it was largely destroyed in 1992. The British
Library has just under 14 million books and 150 million documents
total. The library of congress is much the same. So as I said slightly
different league,

--
geni